By Travelzoo Staff
Indulge in a fondue feast the OC Gazette calls "simply fabulous" at Simply Fondue in Mission Viejo, an OpenTable Diners' Choice winner for its romantic ambiance. With this $45 Local Deal, reserve a table for two, where you'll receive a four-course dinner and two martinis, regularly $106.
Why we love it
- For $45, indulge in a 4-course fondue dinner for 2 at Simply Fondue in Mission Viejo, regularly $106
- Includes any 2 salads, any cheese fondue to share, your choice of up to 7 premium meats and seafood, any chocolate fondue to share and 2 signature martinis or glasses of wine
- Simply Fondue is an OpenTable Diners' Choice winner for its romantic ambiance
- Or, 4 people can have this same dinner for $85, regularly $212
Dec. 19, 2012 - Feb. 2, 2013
28719 Los Alisos Blvd.
Mission Viejo, CA 92692
- This "Simply Fondue Classic Dinner" includes:
- Any two salads, like the classic Caesar, Gorgonzola field greens or spinach and strawberry
- Any cheese fondue to share, like the Wisconsin sharp cheddar, spicy pepper jack or Italian fontina
- Up to seven premium meats and seafood, including bacon-wrapped beef tenderloin, coconut shrimp, ahi sesame tuna, pecan-crusted mahimahi and roasted garlic chicken
- Any chocolate fondue to share, like the Bailey's Irish chocolate, pecan caramel swirl or the white chocolate amaretto
- Any two signature martinis (up to $10 each) or two glasses of wine (red or white, up to $8 per glass)
- Or, for $85, four people can have this same dinner (four salads, two cheese fondues to share, two platters with your choice of up to seven premium meat and seafood options, and the two drinks), regularly $212.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Thursday, Dec. 20, through Feb. 2, 2013. Limit 1 voucher purchase per person; additional vouchers may be purchased as gifts. Reservations are required. This deal is valid at the Mission Viejo location only. A maximum of 2 vouchers can be used per table. Not valid on New Year's Eve. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms