By Travelzoo Staff
Rated 4.5 stars on Urbanspoon, Cafe Lafayette in Seal Beach is a "secret delight," according to The Orange County Register. Now, Travelzoo subscribers can dine here with a four-course dinner for two that includes a bottle of wine for $49, regularly $98.
Why we love it
- For $49, dine at Cafe Lafayette in Seal Beach with a 4-course dinner for 2 with a bottle of wine (regularly $98)
- The meal includes 2 soups or salads, a shared appetizer, 2 entrees, a shared dessert and a bottle of wine
- The Orange County Register calls this eatery a "secret delight"
- Urbanspoon users rate it 4.5 stars
- For $94, get this dinner for 4 people
Nov. 8, 2012 - Feb. 21, 2013
330 Main St.
Seal Beach, CA 90740
- This casual eatery on Main Street offers an eclectic menu that features homemade pasta dishes, fish and chips and a Kobe beef burger. With this exclusive Local Deal, select the following from the dinner menu:
- Two soups or salads (choose from lemon chicken soup, lentil soup or house salad)
- A shared appetizer (up to $11.95), such as calamari fritti or stuffed mushroom caps
- Any two dinner entrees (excluding nightly entree specials), such as the artichoke and ricotta ravioli and the shrimp pesto flatbread
- A bottle of wine (up to $28); select from red and white varietals
- A shared dessert (up to $8), such as pistachio gelato or the warm pear tartlet
- Or, for $94, get this dinner for four people and select two shared appetizers, four soups or salads, four entrees, two shared desserts and two bottles of wine.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Thursday, Nov. 8, through Feb. 21, 2013. Limit 1 voucher purchase per person; 1 additional voucher may be purchased as a gift. Reservations are required. Restaurant is closed Sundays. Limit 1 voucher per table. Not valid on holidays or holiday weekends. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms