By Travelzoo Staff
Opened earlier this year in Dana Point's Monarch Bay Plaza, Besame Mexican Grill has been featured in DiningOut magazine for its modern Mexican cuisine. For $29, two can enjoy lunch or dinner with margaritas and save 60% with this Local Deal.
Why we love it
- For $29, enjoy dinner or lunch for 2 at Besame Mexican Grill in Dana Point
- Select any starter to share, any 2 entrees and any 2 margaritas on the menu
- 4 can go for $55, regularly $144, and save even more
- Besame Mexican Grill opened earlier this year in Monarch Bay Plaza
Nov. 9, 2012 - May 9, 2013
Besame Mexican Grill
32932 Pacific Coast Hwy. #8
Dana Point, CA 92629
- The deal includes any starter to share, like the Blue Mexican shrimp cocktail with homemade cocktail sauce, and any two entrees on the menu, including the fish of the day in yellow mole or white wine sauce and barbacoa (slow cooked short ribs) enchiladas.
- Complement lunch or dinner with any two margaritas, such as the Cadillac with reposado tequila and Grand Mariner or the cucumber margarita, a favorite when we visited.
- Save more with dinner or lunch for four people for $55, regularly $144.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Friday, Nov. 9, through May 9, 2013. Reservations are recommended. Valid for 2 diners only. Limit 1 voucher per table. Valid for dine-in only. Gratuity and tax, if applicable, are not included. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms