By Travelzoo Staff
Brio Tuscany Grille was named the Best Overall Restaurant
in 2008-2011 by the Dana Point Times
. It has been praised by several other publications as well, including AOL Travel, which says the Italian steakhouse's fare is "flavorful and colorful,"
and The Orange County Register, which says "the service is excellent." For $59, Travelzoo subscribers can indulge in a
five-course dinner for two with sparkling wine cocktails (a total value of $138).
Why we love it
- Indulge in a $59 5-course dinner for 2 at Brio Tuscany Grille in Dana Point, named the Dana Point Times' Best Overall Restaurant 2008-2011
- The dinner comes with 2 Bellinis for a total value of $138
- Select from entrees like the house specialty filet mignon medallions or the swordfish puttanesca
- AOL Travel says the Tuscan fare is "flavorful and colorful"
- For $99, get this same dinner for 4 people
Nov. 2, 2012 - April 23, 2013
Brio Tuscany Grille
24050 Camino Del Avion
Dana Point, CA 92629
- This specialty menu is available in the Tuscan villa-inspired interior or on the patio:
- First course (to share):
- Antipasto Romano: bruschetta crostini, Roman salami, mozzarella di bufala, artisan olives, Roma tomatoes and organic baby greens
- Second course (choose one each):
- Caesar salad with hearts of romaine, roasted croutons and Parmigiano shavings, drizzled with balsamic glaze
- Iceberg wedge with blue cheese crumble, crispy bacon, tomatoes, red onions and balsamic vinaigrette
- Mixed greens with red onions, Italian brown mushrooms, tomatoes and parmigiano shavings
- The signature crab and lobster bisque simmered in fine herbs and a touch of fine sherry wine
- Third course (one for each diner):
- Ravioli ai quattro formaggi: Fresh pasta filled with four cheeses and served with freshly made marinara pesto sauce
- Fourth course (choose one each):
- Grilled salmone di casa with garlic-lemon chardonnay sauce
- Pollo marsala, a pan-seared chicken breast served in marsala mushroom reduction over linguini
- Filet mignon medallions pan-roasted with Italian herbs and roasted garlic mushroom sauce
- Swordfish puttanesca pan-roasted with cherry tomatoes, kalamata olives, capers, bell peppers and oregano marinara
- Veal scaloppine marsala: pan-seared veal scallops with fresh cremini mushrooms and marsala wine reduction
- Risotto scampi with large blue prawns, fresh-cut Roma tomatoes, asparagus spears and Italian fresh herbs
- Filet sirloin steak dusted with fresh herbs, fresh garlic rosemary and a Barolo wine reduction
- Fifth course (one for each diner):
- Italian gelato
- Dinner is paired with a Bellini for each guest.
- For $99, four people can have this dinner (a value of $276) -- that's less than $25 per person.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Friday, Nov. 2, through April 23, 2013. Limit 1 voucher purchase per person; additional vouchers may be purchased as gifts. Reservations are required. Not valid on Saturdays. Not valid on holidays or holiday weekends. Limit 1 voucher per table. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms