By Jen Lee
Taste the unique hand-crafted blends at Vineyard Grant James in Ramona, which boasts a perfect 5-star rating on Yelp.
Why we love it
- Family-owned and operated boutique winery
- Relax on the stone veranda with a sweeping view of the vineyards
- Try the best-selling petite syrah and grenache blend
- You can also get a wine plus homemade vinegar tasting
May 23, 2014 - Sept. 26, 2014
Vineyard Grant James
25260 E. Old Julian Hwy.
Ramona, CA 92065
- $10 (reg. $20) for a wine tasting for two (six 1-ounce tastings per person)
$25 (reg. $51) for a wine and homemade vinegar tasting for two, including two souvenir glasses and a bottle of vinegar to take home
$49 (reg. $102) for a wine and homemade vinegar tasting for four, including four souvenir glasses and two bottles of vinegar to take home
The fine print
Valid May 23, 2014 - Sept. 26, 2014. Reservations not required; space is subject to availability. Valid Friday-Sunday during tasting room hours (12-5 p.m.). Not valid holidays or holiday weekends. Limit one voucher per couple per visit. Present voucher upon arrival. Tax, if applicable, and gratuity are not included. Please tip on the full value; 18-20% is customary for good service.
See all terms