By Megan Mitchell
TripAdvisor users rate Zoomars 4 stars. Travelzoo subscribers can now mingle with its 20-plus animal species and try to strike it rich while panning for gemstones.
Why we love it
- Saves more than 50% on regular ticket prices
- It's built for a family of four, but this deal still saves for a family of three
- Puts you up-close to ponies, pigs, llamas, goats, sheep, horses and more
- Visit Zoomars any day of the week
Dec. 5, 2013 - Feb. 1, 2014
Zoomars Petting Zoo
31791 Los Rios St.
San Juan Capistrano, CA 92675
- Get up to four adult/children admissions ($7 each for kids and seniors; $8 each for adults)
Admission includes access to the Petting Pens, Bunny Patch, Guinea Pig Gully, Playground and Cornbox
Also receive two tickets for the kiddy train ride ($3 each) and two gemstone panning experiences (valid for kids or adults; $8 each)
The gem experience includes a "mining bag" that could be filled with rubies, quartz, fossils, arrow heads, sharks teeth and bits of fool's gold to sift and then take home
Zoomars is adjacent to the San Juan Capistrano Metrolink Station, so it's an easy trip without hoping in the car.
The fine print
Infants (0-12 months) are free. Limit 2 voucher purchases per person; additional vouchers may be purchased as gifts. Valid during merchant's operating hours; please note Zoomars is closed on Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Eve, Christmas Day and New Year's Day.
See all terms