By Kristin Viola
This holiday, The Queen Mary invites Travelzoo users to visit CHILL and enjoy The Ice Kingdom, featuring an igloo made of more than 2 million pounds of ice.
Why we love it
- Features life-size reproductions of scenes from "The Nutcracker"
- Check out the World's Largest Snowman Bouncy and the World's Largest Rocking Horse
- Valid over Christmas and New Year's; a great way to ring in the holidays
- Buy multiple vouchers and take the whole family
- Also comes with a day pass for a future visit
Select dates Dec. 6-Dec. 31, 2013
The Queen Mary's CHILL Ice Kingdom
1126 Queens Highway
Long Beach, CA 90802
- $20 (reg. $39.95) for admission to The Queen Mary's CHILL Ice Kingdom, a winter wonderland complete with a 13,000-square-foot igloo
- Features scenes from "The Nutcracker" with life-size reproductions of Clara, the sugar plum fairies, the nutcracker himself and more
- Among the other highlights are the World's Largest Snowman Bouncy, the World's Largest Rocking Horse and a giant snow globe along with live music and holiday carolers
- Comes with a day pass to visit the Queen Mary on a future date (expires June 30, 2014)
The fine print
Valid only for admission on Dec. 6-8, 13-15, 23-26 or 30-31, depending on voucher purchased. All sales final. No refunds or exchanges. Online reservations are required and must be made here; subject to availability. Tickets to ice skating and/or tubing are not included. Children 4 and under are free.
See all terms