By Amanda Retzer
Five-time U.S. champ Corky Carroll was "one of surfing’s first pros" (Surfline), and his son carries on the wave-riding tradition by teaching it – save 65% on lessons.
Why we love it
- Schedule the group or private lesson any day, any time up to sunset
- Bring a friend and save up to 74% on regular lesson prices
- The talented crew can customize the lesson based on your level of experience
- Intimidated by surfing? Try a paddleboard lesson instead
Sept. 23, 2013 - March 24, 2014
Clint Carroll Surf School
1910 W. Balboa Blvd.
Newport Beach, CA 92663
- $49 for a two-hour group surf lesson for one person (reg. $150)
$69 for a two-hour private surf lesson for one person (reg. $175)
$78 for a two-hour group surf lesson for two people (reg. $300)
$39 for a two-hour group paddleboard lesson for one person (reg. $99)
All gear -- including a wetsuit and either a paddleboard or surfboard and leash
The fine print
Reservations required and must be made at least 72 hours in advance; subject to availability. Voucher is subject to forfeiture if you cancel or reschedule your reservation with less than 24 hours’ notice. Holiday and holiday weekends may be subject to upcharge ($10-$15). Subject to weather conditions. Limit one voucher purchase per person; may buy additional as gifts.
See all terms