By Travelzoo Staff
Spend the day sipping wine in Temecula wine country with a guided tour from DeVine Tours, which boasts a 5-star Yelp rating. For $69 per person, regularly $140, take a chauffeured excursion to three or four wineries, which includes lunch and four to six tastings per stop.
Why we love it
- For under $70, cruise around Temecula wine country
- Includes lunch and tastings at 3-4 wineries
- Chauffeured tours take place 7 days a week
- 97% of Travelzoo subscribers enjoyed these tours
Aug. 1, 2013 - Feb. 16, 2014
Visit DeVineTour.com to book a reservation
Temecula, CA 92592
- The 24-person luxury shuttles depart at 10 a.m. from a choice of three stops: South Coast Winery, Wilson Creek Winery or Pechanga Casino. The tour stops at multiple wineries throughout Temecula Valley such as Leoness Cellars, Lorimar Vineyards and Wilson Creek Winery. Each stop offers insight about the various aspects of wine making. Around midday, the tour stops for a picnic lunch that includes a sandwich or wrap, side salad, fruit, cheese, dessert and bottled water.
- The tour lasts approximately four to five hours and concludes at the origin point. The wineries differ each day and are chosen from a selection of about 25.
- Note: DeVine Tours is not affiliated with the aforementioned wineries.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed Friday, Aug. 16, through Feb. 16, 2014. Exact wineries and number visited varies. Online reservations are required. A 48-hour cancellation policy applies. Limit 1 voucher per person; additional may be purchased as gifts. See Terms and Conditions for full details.
See all terms