By Travelzoo Staff
On Saturday, Aug. 3, the inaugural Scott's Summer Wine Fest kicks off from 2-5 p.m. For $30 per person, regularly $45, Travelzoo subscribers can attend this debut event at Scott's Restaurant & Bar and sample unlimited wine tastings and tray-passed appetizers.
Why we love it
- Attend a wine fest at Scott's Restaurant on Aug. 3
- Taste wines from more than 85 wineries
- Sample apps such as petite croque monsieur
- "Scott's has a timelessness about it' (OC Register)
July 12, 2013 - Aug. 3, 2013
Scott's Summer Wine Fest
Scott's Restaurant & Bar
3300 Bristol St.
Costa Mesa, CA 92626
- The tickets include wine tastings from more than 85 wineries, such as Black Stallion, Dry Creek, Gainey Vineyard, La Crema, Rosenthal, Simi, Stag's Leap Wine Cellars and more. Food tastings will include canape of brioche, Brie and walnut grape skewers, petite croque monsieur and more.
- Adding to the festive atmosphere, a photo booth and DJ will be on hand.
- Note: Valet parking is available for $3.
The fine print
Note: The number of vouchers is limited, so the deal is expected to sell out before the "Time Left to Buy" expires. Vouchers can be redeemed on Saturday, Aug. 3, from 2-5 p.m. Limit 1 voucher per person; 3 additional may be purchased as gifts. Must present voucher upon arrival; it will serve as ticket for entry to the event. Must be 21 years old or older to attend. All sales final. No refunds or exchanges. See Terms and Conditions for full details.
See all terms