By Travelzoo Staff
Cast out and reel in a big one with a half-day deep sea fishing trip from Davey's Locker, which has a four-star rating on TripAdvisor. For $20 per person, regularly $42, depart from Newport Beach for a six-hour excursion, with unlimited bait included.
Why we love it
- Choose from 4 half-day deep sea fishing trips
- Try to catch more than 30 varieties of fish
- Davey's Locker is rated 4 stars on TripAdvisor
- Trips run daily from 6 a.m.- noon; 9 a.m.-3 p.m.; and 7 p.m.-midnight
June 13, 2013 - Dec. 15, 2013
400 Main St.
Newport Beach, CA 92661
- While at sea, hunt for white sea bass, halibut, barracuda, yellowtail and more. Designed for all skill levels, the expedition takes place on a fully equipped ship with indoor and outdoor seating, a full-service kitchen and restrooms.
- Or choose one of three other trip options:
- $25 (reg. $54) gets this same trip with meal included; choice of cheeseburger, hamburger, grilled cheese, breakfast burrito, or breakfast plate with a bag of chips and nonalcoholic beverage
- $39 (reg. $83) gets boarding passes for two people (without meal)
- $49 (reg. $107) gets boarding passes for two people and two meals
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed Sat., June 15, through Dec. 15, 2013. Reservations required. Departures subject to minimum load requirement, availability and weather conditions. Not valid for 12:30 p.m.- 5:30 p.m. cruises. A fishing license, rod and tackle are not included. Rod rental and one-day license available for purchase when checking in on day of trip. Fishing license required for anyone 16 years and older. Not valid for holidays or holiday weekends. A $5 fuel surcharge not included. Gunny sacks and fish cleaning are an additional fee on board. See Terms and Conditions for full details.
See all terms