By Travelzoo Staff
Soak up spring's arrival on an afternoon kayak excursion from Newport Fun Tours. For $35, two people can kayak for three hours and stop at a nearby beach for a picnic lunch. This trip regularly costs up to $110 and includes either two single kayaks or a double kayak.
Why we love it
- For $35, take a 3-hour kayak trip with a picnic lunch for 2 from Newport Fun Tours
- Choose either 2 single kayaks or a double kayak
- Pirate's Cove, a secluded beach just inside the mouth of the harbor, is an ideal picnic spot for lunch
- Or for $25, get a 3-hour kayak rental for 2 without lunch
March 14, 2013 - Sept. 1, 2013
Newport Fun Tours
3101 W. Coast Highway
Newport Beach, CA 92663
- Before you set out to sea, you'll receive a map of the bay and a picnic lunch, which includes a choice between a chicken pita fiesta sandwich or pesto chicken sandwich, chips and bottled waters. Paddle through the harbor at your own pace and dock at one of the islands or any bay-area beach for lunch.
- Or for $25, get the same three-hour kayak rental for two without lunch, regularly up to $90.
- If you don't know how to kayak, Newport Fun Tours will provide instruction before you head out.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Friday, March 15 through Sept. 1, 2013. Rentals are subject to availability on a first-come, first-served basis. Limit 1 per person; may buy additional as gifts. Not valid on holidays or holiday weekends. Must be used in 1 visit. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms