By Travelzoo Staff
Soak up uninhibited views of SoCal's coastline from 13,000 feet with a tandem skydive jump from Tsunami Skydivers in Oceanside for $149, regularly $210. Jumpers can see Catalina Island, Dana Point and the San Diego skyline during a 50-second free fall.
Why we love it
- Take in arresting views of the San Diego skyline during a tandem skydive for $149
- Travel at speeds up to 120 mph during an exhilarating 50-second free fall
- Glide to the ground on a scenic 5-minute canopy flight
- Couples can jump (each with their own instructor) for $289
- Take off and land at Oceanside Municipal Airport, 1.5 miles from the coast
Feb. 4, 2013 - July 25, 2013
Oceanside Municipal Airport
480 Airport Road
Oceanside, CA 92058
- The flight takes off and jumpers land at the Oceanside Municipal Airport. Couples can jump (each with their own certified instructor) for $289 -- a unique date for Valentine's Day that regularly costs $420.
- Before takeoff, you'll prep for the jump with a certified instructor. The flight begins with a 10-minute climb looping over the Pacific; at 13,000 feet, you'll free-fall at 120 mph before a picturesque five-minute canopy flight to the ground. For more information on the flight, check out the company's FAQ.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Monday, Feb. 4, through July 25, 2013. Reservations are required; subject to availability. Limit 2 voucher purchases per person; additional vouchers may be purchased as gifts. A 72-hour cancellation policy applies. Must be 18 years of age or older with valid ID to redeem. A weight limit of 230 pounds applies. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms