By Travelzoo Staff
Experience a picturesque helicopter tour of Newport Beach or Laguna Beach with OC Helicopters, which earns a rare 5-star Yelp rating. For $99 per person, one can get a unique view of Orange County during the 15-minute ride, regularly $199.
Why we love it
- Experience a picturesque helicopter tour of Newport Beach or Laguna Beach
- OC Helicopters earns a rare 5-star Yelp rating
- For $99, 1 person can get a unique view of Orange County during a 15-minute ride
- The 15-minute Laguna Beach tour is a custom flight exclusive to Travelzoo
- For $119, opt for a 20-minute Laguna Beach or Surf City coastal tour
- Helicopters can carry up to 6; purchase multiple vouchers and go with a group
Jan. 28, 2013 - May 28, 2013
John Wayne Airport, Atlantic Executive Terminal
19711 Campus Drive, Suite 260
Santa Ana, CA 92707
- The Newport Beach tour offers panoramic views of Orange County's beaches and takes you over some of the area’s top landmarks like Huntington Beach and Newport's Back Bay.
- The Laguna Beach tour, which is a custom 15-minute flight exclusive to Travelzoo, soars above the coastline, luxury homes and resorts.
- Both tours take off from John Wayne Airport in the Atlantic Executive Terminal and are narrated by the pilot.
- For $119, Travelzoo subscribers can also experience a 20-minute Laguna Beach or Surf City coastal tour (regularly $239).
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Monday, Jan. 28, through May 28, 2013. Reservations are required 2 weeks in advance and subject to availability. Voucher is subject to forfeiture if you cancel or reschedule your reservation with less than 48 hours’ notice. Must sign waiver. Photo ID required. Must be 225 lbs or less and 3 years or older to participate. Passengers under 18 years old must be accompanied by parent or guardian. A minimum of 2 passengers is needed to fly on the R44 and 4 on larger helicopters. If your party is less than the minimum, you might fly with other people. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms