By Travelzoo Staff
Experience the excitement of horse racing with this exclusive Local Deal for Los Alamitos Race Course. For $25, two people can get premium tickets, food and drinks, preferred parking and a commemorative souvenir -- a package valued at $55.
Why we love it
- For $25, 2 people can spend the day at Los Alamitos Race Course with VIP-style perks valued at $55
- Get premium tickets to a horse race, $15 to spend on food and premium drinks, preferred parking and a commemorative photo taken in the winner's circle
- These passes are for the luxurious Vessels Club overlooking the finish line
- Makes a great activity for groups
Nov. 12, 2012 - Feb. 10, 2013
Los Alamitos Race Course
4961 Katella Ave.
Los Alamitos, CA 90720
- With the following VIP-style perks, Travelzoo subscribers can watch as thoroughbred and quarter-horse sprinters barrel down 400-yard dashes:
- Two passes to the luxurious Vessels Club located on the top level of the Los Alamitos Grandstand overlooking the finish line
- A $15 food and alcohol voucher that can be used toward anything on the menu, such as any appetizer (up to $14.95 each) and all alcoholic beverages
- Preferred parking
- An 8x10 group photo taken in the winner's circle
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Friday, Nov. 16, through Feb. 10, 2013. Valid only during live night races on Friday, Saturday and Sunday. Business casual attire is required for admission to the Vessels Club. Limit 2 voucher purchases per person; additional vouchers may be purchased as gifts. Reservations are not required, but are preferable for best seating. Call 714-820-2681 to make a reservation. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms