By Travelzoo Staff
For $29 per person (regularly $90), Travelzoo subscribers can head to Oak Mountain Winery in Temecula for a vino experience that includes a wine-tasting class, six tastings, and gourmet cheese and chocolate pairings.
Why we love it
- For $29 per person, head to Oak Mountain Winery for an experience that includes wine tastings, food pairings and a wine-tasting class
- This 1.5-hour experience in Temecula is regularly $90
- Taste Oak Mountain Winery's vintages, paired with gourmet cheese and chocolates
- Also get tastings of avocado oils and balsamic vinegar
- The deal includes 15% off wine bottle purchases
- Get a 2-person package for $55, regularly $180
Oct. 30, 2012 - Feb. 16, 2013
Oak Mountain Winery
36522 Via Verde
Temecula, CA 92592
- Led by the winery's sommeliers, the wine classes begin in the outdoor pavilion adjacent to the vineyards and culminate in the tasting room. There, you'll learn about all things wine, including the significance of its color, aroma, clarity and temperature. This deal includes:
- Choice from two classes: Wine Tasting 101 (learn the basics of tasting wine, such as eyeballing, swirling and swishing, color, clarity, aroma, serving temperatures and food pairings) or Regions of the World (learn how grapes grow and how wine is made while tasting varietals from different areas)
- Six wine tastings that take place during the class
- Food pairings with several of the tastings: Try gourmet cheeses and chocolates that complement the wine
- Eight tastings of avocado oils and balsamic vinegar
- 15% discount on any bottle of wine purchased during the same visit
- After the class, guests are encouraged to tour the grounds and take in views of the surrounding Temecula Valley wine country.
- Wine Tasting 101 classes take place Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays at 12 p.m. and the first and third Saturday of each month at 10 a.m. Regions of the World classes take place Tuesdays and Thursdays at 12 p.m. and the second and fourth Saturday of each month at 10 a.m.
- Or, you can get a two-person package for $55, regularly $180.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Wednesday, Oct. 31, through Feb. 16, 2013. Reservations are required; space is subject to availability. Merchant's cancellation and rescheduling policy applies; voucher is subject to forfeiture if you cancel or reschedule your reservation with less than 24 hours' notice. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms