By Travelzoo Staff
Chef Katie Averill served as pastry chef at the Michelin-starred Aureole in Las Vegas and worked for celebrity chefs like PBS' Todd English and "Top Chef" guest judge Charlie Palmer. For $39 per person, you can now get a hands-on lesson from Averill during a three-hour cooking class of your choice at the new Eat Street Culinary in Anaheim, regularly $80.
Why we love it
- Take any 3-hour cooking class with Chef Katie Averill, who worked for the Michelin-starred Aureole in Vegas
- This deal saves more than 50% on regular prices
- Eat Street Culinary just opened in Anaheim and uses top-of-the-line appliances like Wolf
- Multiple classes are available; learn how to make homemade pastas, chocolate, holiday desserts or date-night dinners
- Make it a date for $69, or book a private class with custom menu for up to 12 for $399 (over $400 off individual rates)
Oct. 12, 2012 - April 15, 2013
Eat Street Culinary
270 S. Clementine St.
Anaheim, CA 92805
- Pick from an assortment of classes: a chocolate-making course awarded Best Chocolate Class 2010 by Orange Coast Magazine, a pasta class, a dinner-date course or holiday dessert workshop under the tutelage of Chef Katie and other guest chefs. Each class begins with a chef demonstration followed by guided personal instruction. Once you've completed a recipe, you'll dine with the group and discuss the results.
- The brand-new space on Anaheim Promenade boasts six cooking stations, all with their own Wolf ranges, mixers and stoves. These classes are good for skill levels -- from those just looking to have fun to those with kitchen expertise.
- Make it a date and save even more on this experience for two people for $69. Or, if you're looking for a group excursion, up to 12 can take a private class with a custom menu designed with the chef for just $399, knocking more than $400 off regular pricing.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Monday, Oct. 15, through April 15, 2013. Reservations are required and subject to availability. Check class schedule here. Limit 1 voucher purchase per person, but additional vouchers may be purchased as gifts. Voucher is subject to forfeiture if you cancel or reschedule your reservation with less than 48 hours' notice. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms