By Travelzoo Staff
Hang out at the beach while jamming to live performances from beloved indie singer-songwriters like Matt Nathanson, Joshua Radin, A Fine Frenzy and Maria McKee. Admission to Balboa Beach Fest, which takes place at Balboa Peninsula Park in Newport Beach, regularly costs $45 per person. With this deal, Travelzoo subscribers can attend the outdoor music festival on Saturday, Oct. 13, for just $29.
Why we love it
- Kick back on the beach and catch live performances by beloved indie acts for just $29
- Admission to Balboa Beach Fest normally costs $45 per person
- The event takes place at Balboa Peninsula Park on Saturday, Oct. 13
- Performers include singer-songwriters like Matt Nathanson, Joshua Radin, A Fine Frenzy, and Maria McKee
- Nathanson just wrapped a tour supporting Kelly Clarkson, and Radin's debut album earned a 4-star rating from Rolling Stone magazine
- Free festival parking and complimentary shuttle service are available
Oct. 4, 2012 - Oct. 13, 2012
Balboa Beach Fest
On the beach at Peninsula Park in Newport Beach
100 Main St.
Newport Beach, CA 92661
- Spread out a blanket and get cozy to the pop-rock hits of Matt Nathanson, whose tours have sold out across the U.S. and Canada, and the soft acoustics of Joshua Radin, whose "poignant" debut album garnered a 4-star review from Rolling Stone. Enjoy the sweeping piano melodies of A Fine Frenzy, who has been featured on TV shows like "House" and "Private Practice," and clap to the bluesy tunes of Maria McKee, along with other performances by Lucy Schwartz, I Hate You Just Kidding, Enjuillet, Graham Robby, Justin Soileau and Stacy Clark.
- The 10 acts will perform on two stages from noon to 9:30 p.m. Free festival parking is available at the Hoag Hospital parking structure located at 520 Superior Ave. Complimentary shuttles will run between the parking lot and the festival grounds between 10 a.m. and 11 p.m. Proceeds from the concert benefit the Balboa Performing Arts Theater Foundation.
Need a place to stay after the festival? Save 35% off current rates with this deal from Newport Beach Hotel
, just minutes from Balboa Peninsula Park.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed on Saturday, Oct. 13, only. Gates open at 11 a.m.; the show starts at 12 p.m. All sales final for date-specific events. The festival will take place rain or shine. Re-entry to the festival is permitted between 11 a.m. and 4 p.m. with a ticket. After 4 p.m., re-entry is not permitted. Children under the age of 8 years old are admitted free with parents who have tickets. No refunds or reissues for lost or stolen tickets. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms