By Kristin Viola
For more than 50% off, two can spend an afternoon sampling craft beers and touring South Bay breweries.
Why we love it
- Stop by local breweries like Monkish Brewing Co. and San Pedro Brewing Company
- Comes with chauffeured bus transportation
- Enjoy complimentary apps at one of the breweries, plus growler discounts at both
- Tour earns a 4.5-star Yelp rating
- Get a voucher for four and go with friends
First available tour date through Nov. 9, 2014; Saturdays and Sundays only from 12-3 p.m.
Big Red Bus
Meet in front of The Auld Dubliner
71 S. Pine Ave.
Long Beach, CA 90802
- $49 for a craft beer tasting and tour for two (reg. $100); click here for more info
- $99 for the tasting and tour for four (reg. $200)
- Starts with four 4-ounce tastings at Monkish Brewing Company, followed by a tour of the brewery or a Q&A with the brewmaster
- Then, head to San Pedro Brewing Company for light apps and a brewery tour with a tasting of fermenting beers
- Also receive discounts on 64-ounce growlers and select merchandise at each brewery
- Note: Lineup of breweries subject to change based on availability
The fine print
Tours have limited immediate availability; it is advised to book at least one week in advance of desired date. Valid select Saturdays and Sundays only (check here for availability). Loading begins in front of Auld Dubliner at 11:45 a.m.; tour runs from 12-3 p.m. Online reservations required; subject to availability (view voucher for info). Present voucher upon arrival. Please tip on the full value. One-week cancellation and rescheduling policy applies; voucher subject to forfeiture and a fee up to price of voucher. Failure to arrive at bus by 12 p.m. departure time may result in a cancelled reservation. Not valid on holiday weekends (call merchant for specific date restrictions). Not valid for private events. Limit five purchases per person; may buy 10 additional as gifts. If limit is exceeded, voucher subject to forfeiture.
See all terms