By Kristin Viola
Sample drinks, take in live performances and soak in the sun at OC Weekly's Summer Fest 2014 at Newport Dunes on Sunday, June 8.
Why we love it
- Premium ticket comes with access to the beer garden and eight beer samples
- All tickets come with three drink tastings
- Catch performances from local bands like The Aggrolites
- The event is in honor of the paper's annual Summer Guide issue
Sunday, June 8, 2014; 12-5 p.m.
OC Weekly's Summer Fest 2014
1131 Back Bay Drive
- $15 for a premium ticket for one (reg. $25)
- $29 for two premium tickets (reg. $50)
- $9 for a general admission ticket (reg. $15)
- Premium ticket comes with beer garden access plus eight beer samples
- Both premium and general admission tickets come with three drink samples
- Food trucks such as The Grilled Cheese Truck and Mustache Mike's Italian Ice will be on site (food available for purchase)
- The event will also feature a photo booth, contests, games, volleyball and more
There will be a $10 parking fee at a parking lot gate; street parking is free.
The fine print
Redeem on June 8, 2014 only. Event is from 12-5 p.m. All sales final. No refunds or exchanges. Present the voucher and photo ID at the check-in/registration area; voucher is your ticket for entry. Tax, if applicable, and gratuity are not included. Not valid after date specified on voucher.
See all terms