By Mary Walker Baus
Absorb cool breezes and expansive ocean views just 15 steps from the beach at the Pacific Edge Hotel on Laguna Beach with a deal saving more than 45%.
Why we love it
- Located on one mile of uninterrupted beach, the hotel features surfer-chic design, two heated outdoor pools and a spa tub
- Frommer's calls Laguna Beach "the prettiest of all the SoCal beach towns"
- Laguna Village and the shops and galleries along South Coast Highway are in walking distance from the hotel
Pacific Edge Hotel on Laguna Beach
647 South Coast Hwy
Laguna Beach, CA 92651
What's included & when
- Dec. 16, 2013 - March 31, 2014
- $99 per night in a Village Deluxe Queen room, Sundays-Thursdays
- $129 per night in a Partial Oceanview room with two beds, Sundays-Thursdays
- $159 per night in a Beachfront room with a king bed, Sundays-Thursdays
- Two-night packages: $199 for Village Deluxe, $259 Partial Oceanview, $319 Beachfront room; arrive daily, including over weekends
- Valet parking (reg. $24 per day)
- One appetizer at the hotel's restaurant and free Wi-Fi access
- Based on double occupancy; up to two children 11 and younger stay free
for flights into Orange County's John Wayne Airport.
The fine print
Purchase a voucher from Travelzoo then call the hotel directly at 800-843-6895 to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. Guests can combine multiple vouchers for longer stays, subject to restrictions. Not available on: Dec. 25-31; Jan. 17-18; Feb. 14-15. Based on double occupancy. Additional adults are $20 per night. Up to two children 11 years of age and younger are free. This hotel is dog-friendly; call the hotel for details. Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is encouraged.
See all terms