By Travelzoo Staff
Nineteenth-century London comes to life in this Charles Dickens classic, with all of your favorite characters including the Ghost of Christmas Past and Ebenezer Scrooge. With this exclusive offer, save more than 25% on tickets, starting at $26.
Why we love it
- Hal Landon Jr., "the quintessential Ebenezer Scrooge" (Daily Pilot) returns for his 33rd year in " A Christmas Carol"
- Tickets to production at the South Coast Repertory start at $26 (reg. $36)
- Choose from 6 performances between Nov. 25 - Dec. 6
- Tickets are available in 2 seating sections
- This classic is great for a family outing on the holidays
Nov. 7, 2012 - Nov. 20, 2012
'A Christmas Carol'
655 Town Center Drive
Orange County, CA 92626
Tel: (714) 708-5555
- For shows in November, Section A & B seats are discounted for Travelzoo subscribers for $26, regularly $36. For December shows, Section A seats are $35 (reg. $45) and Section B seats are $26 (reg. $35).
- Sunday, Nov. 25 at 12 p.m. and 4 p.m.
- Tuesday, Nov. 27 at 7:30 p.m.
- Friday, Nov. 30 at 7:30 p.m.
- Wednesday, Dec. 5 at 7:30 p.m.
- Thursday, Dec. 6 at 7:30 p.m.
- "A Christmas Carol" tells the story of Ebenezer Scrooge with his stingy, greedy ways. During the play, he encounters memorable characters such as Tiny Tim and the Cratchit family. He finally begins to learn from the Ghost of Christmas Past how to become a better, joyful person.
The fine print
To purchase tickets, click "Buy Now." Select one of the deal dates. Enter code 7510 in the promotion code box. Click "Apply." Under "Option 1" on the drop-down menu, choose from Section A or Section B seating. Select quantity and then "Reserve Seats." Click "Secure Checkout." Register or sign in and then complete your order. A handling fee of $4 per ticket will be additional. Limit 4 tickets per order. Inventory fluctuates and may sell out. If seats are not available in one section, try another section or date.Tickets are also available by calling the SCR Box Office at 714-708-5555 or in person at the SCR Box Office located at 655 Town Center Drive.
See all terms