By Travelzoo Staff
After more than a decade of success in both San Francisco and Seattle, "Teatro ZinZanni," the famed cabaret dinner show, comes to Segerstrom Center for the Arts for a limited time. With this Local Deal, Travelzoo subscribers can save up to 35% on this rarely discounted show.
Why we love it
- The famed dinner show "Teatro ZinZanni" is in Orange County for a limited time
- Save up to 35% on tickets to the show inside a cabaret tent at Segerstrom Center for the Arts
- Shows Wednesdays-Sundays through Nov. 11 are available
- Prime Seats start at $77.40, reg. $122.85, and include a five-course gourmet meal
- Described by The New York Times as "this city’s hottest ticket"
Oct. 17, 2012 - Nov. 12, 2012
Segerstrom Center for the Arts
Segerstrom Center for the Arts, Segerstrom Hall
600 Town Center Drive
Costa Mesa, CA 92626
- Described by The New York Times as "this city’s hottest ticket," the show combines European cabaret, cirque arts, music, comedy and a gourmet five-course dinner. The following dinner show packages are available for shows, Oct. 24 - Nov. 11:
- Wednesdays & Thursdays at 7 p.m.; Sundays at noon and 7 p.m. ... $77.40, reg. $122.85
- Fridays at 7 p.m. ... $88.54, reg. $142.80
- Saturdays at 7 p.m. ... $108.10, reg. $152.25
- The show, "Love, Chaos & Dinner," features three hours of entertainment with comedic acts and incredible acrobatics inside an intimate cabaret tent coupled with a delicious gourmet meal.
The fine print
Select "Buy Now" to purchase tickets. Select a date and time from the drop-down menu. Enter code TZOO, then "Click to Continue." Select Prime Section with discounted pricing, enter quantity of seats then "Reserve Tickets." Log in or create a new account to continue. Meal tax and dining room charge of $6.59-$8.13 per ticket will be additional. Beverages and gratuity are additional. Regular-priced tickets are subject to the same fees.