By Travelzoo Staff
Save 50% on tickets to Pacific Symphony concerts this month featuring rising young star pianist Conrad Tao, as well as Tchaikovsky's Symphony No. 4 led by Music Director Carl St. Clair. Tickets start at $17.50, reg. $35 for Travelzoo Subscribers.
Why we love it
- Pacific Symphony welcomes back award-winning young piano prodigy Conrad Tao
- Save 50% on seats throughout Segerstrom Concert Hall
- Valid for all performances Thursday-Saturday, Oct. 18-20, at 8 p.m.
- Music Director Carl St. Clair leads the symphony in Tchaikovsky's Symphony No. 4 as well as other works
- The New York Times says Tao performs with "fiery panache" and New York Magazine raves he has "aggressive charm and flashes of genuine wisdom."
Oct. 5, 2012 - Oct. 20, 2012
Segerstrom Concert Hall
600 Town Center Drive
Costa Mesa, CA 92626
- The following seating levels (as well as others throughout the hall) are available at Renée and Henry Segerstrom Concert Hall Thursday-Saturday, Oct. 18-20, at 8 p.m.:
- Promenade Circle Side & CT Behind Stage ... $17.50 (regularly $35)
- Grand Tier & Orchestra Front ... $25-$31 (regularly $50-$62)
- Price 3 Orchestra ... $46-$51 (regularly $92-$102)
- Box Circle ... $92.50 (regularly $185)
- Conrad Tao (18 years of age) returns to the Pacific Symphony to play Norwegian Edvard Grieg's famed Piano Concerto. The New York Times says Tao performs with "fiery panache" and New York Magazine raves he has "aggressive charm and flashes of genuine wisdom." The concert finale will include the world-famous Tchaikovsky's Symphony No. 4.
The fine print
To book, click "Buy Now." Click the "Buy Tickets" tab. Enter promo code OCTRAVEL and click "Submit." Select the date of your choice, enter the quantity of tickets, choose your seating level and click "Add to Cart." Sign in or create a new account to complete your transaction. Subject to availability. Restrictions may apply. Fees of $10-$12 per order will be additional.