By Travelzoo Staff
The Xtreme Xperience comes to the Mid America Motorplex June 13-16, and with it comes the opportunity to accelerate around the racetrack in one of four luxury supercars. For $159, regularly $399, strap into the driver's seat and take three high-speed laps around the track in a Ferrari F430, Lamborghini LP560, Audi R8 or Porsche 911 Turbo.
Why we love it
- Hit the track for a high-speed 3-lap racetrack drive in a luxury supercar
- These events take place on real road courses, giving the driver a true taste of racing
- For $159, save 60% on a drive in 1 of 4 supercars, like a Lamborghini or Ferrari
- For $259, reserve 2 drives and save more than $500
- Combined, these cars are worth more than $750,000
April 22, 2013 - June 16, 2013
Mid America Motorplex
19340 Jesup Ave.
Pacific Junction, IA 51561
- These experiences start with a classroom briefing with an instructor who will discuss safety procedures, how to approach turns and steer through curves, and how to get the best response from these top-tier vehicles. Then you'll hit the track alongside an Xtreme instructor, who'll take you turn by turn around the racetrack, teaching you not just how to drive fast, but how to drive these high-performance vehicles well.
- For those who want to compare and contrast two vehicles, or if two people want to drive and save even more, purchase two drives for $259, regularly $798. These track experiences are great for drivers who never plan to own a Lamborghini but want to feel what it's like to sit behind the wheel, or for those who are considering a luxury supercar purchase and want to take it on the racetrack before buying.
Want to see what a drive looks like? Previous Xtreme drivers have posted their experiences on YouTube
in a variety of cars.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed June 13-16, 2013. Reservations are required and subject to availability. Book early to ensure maximum vehicle availability. All sales final; no refunds or exchanges. To reserve, visit this page and follow voucher instructions. Liability insurance is required for all drivers, and requires an additional fee. Must be 21 years old or older to participate. Riders younger than 21 but older than 10 can participate in a ride-along drive. No one under 10 will be allowed to participate. Must sign waiver. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms