By Travelzoo Staff
After the most recent OKC Home + Outdoor Living Show, KFOR reported there was "fun had by all" at this three-day event, one that's "jam packed with ideas, expert advice, products and services" (News 9) for homeowners and gardeners. Two people can attend when this annual event returns March 22-24 for just $9, half off the normal price of admission.
Why we love it
- Visit the OKC Home + Outdoor Living Show on March 22-24, with tickets for 2 or 4
- 2 can attend for $9, half off the normal admission price
- Chris Crary of Bravo’s "Top Chef" will share outdoor cooking tips
- Learn about home and garden improvement from area pros
March 1, 2013 - March 24, 2013
The OKC Home + Outdoor Living Show
State Fair Park of Oklahoma
333 Gordon Cooper Blvd.
Oklahoma City, OK 73107
- This event features an appearance by "Top Chef" contestant Chris Crary on the grilling stage, who'll offer tips and recipes; the "Little Project" hosts, home repair professionals who can guide attendees in how to make simple, do-it-yourself home repair happen; and dozens of exhibitors to showcase the newest and best in home and garden gear.
- Visit with a group and save even more -- four can attend for $16, regularly $36.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed March 22-24, 2013. Voucher is valid for 1 day only. All sales final; no refunds or exchanges. Present voucher with QR code at the event entrance upon arrival. Tickets are priced for adults 13 and older. Children ages 12 and under are free. Entire value must be used in 1 visit. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms