By Travelzoo Staff
Spend a day at Sea Spa, a luxe facility tucked inside the Congress Hall hotel, a property TripAdvisor and Yelp users both give a 4-star rating. Travelzoo subscribers can treat themselves to a full spa day with a choice of core treatment here for $85, regularly up to $165.
Why we love it
- Spend a day at Sea Spa in the Congress Hall hotel
- Choose between the hot stone massage, classic massage or classic facial with choice of add-on for $85
- Or for $120, get a spa package with a scrub and massage
- Both deals include a glass of Champagne and fruit plus access to the spa's amenities
- Travelzoo Tip: Stay and enjoy a dinner for 2 at The Blue Pig Tavern or a charming Getaway for $99 a night at The Star Inn
Feb. 26, 2013 - May 21, 2013
Sea Spa at Congress Hall
200 Congress Place
Cape May, NJ 08204
- This Local Deal includes:
- Choice of 50-minute treatment from a hot stone massage, classic massage or classic facial with choice of butter treatment add-on for the massage or hand and foot treatment for the facial
- Access to the spa's amenities, including fitness room and the locker room steam room
- Glass of Champagne and fruit
- Or for $120, regularly $240, get a 100-minute Ocean Memory Marine Ritual Treatment, which includes an aquatic scrub with sea salts, neo vital massage with a warm salt stamp and a tingling algae mousse, plus access to the facilities, a glass of Champagne and fruit.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Monday, March 4, through May 21, 2013. Appointments are required and subject to availability. There is limited availability on Fridays and Saturdays. Limit 1 voucher purchase per person; additional may be purchased as gifts. Voucher is subject to forfeiture if you cancel or reschedule your appointment with less than 24 hours' notice. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends or Feb. 25-28. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms