By Travelzoo Staff
OpenTable diners award the Italian cuisine at Bel Posto 4 stars and Bergen.com praises its "warm, well-appointed interior of chandeliers and pillars and light jazz." For half the regular price, Travelzoo subscribers can unwind over dinner at this Hackensack restaurant.
Why we love it
- OpenTable diners award it 4 stars
- Anything from the regular menu and a $20 wine credit
- Live music on Saturday nights
June 12, 2013 - Dec. 14, 2013
160 Prospect Ave.
Hackensack, NJ 07601
- This $49 Local Deal for two includes your choice of anything from the regular menu:
- Two anitpasti plates, such as burrata with prosciutto and red pepper coulis or beef carpaccio with truffles
- Two entrees, like yellowfin tuna with vegetable caponata or a Vermont pork chop with fingerling potatoes, cipollini and shishito peppers
- $20 wine credit -- enough for two glasses of wine, such as Shooting Star Sauvignon Blanc or Michel Torino Don David Malbec
Make a reservation for Saturday night to listen to live music while you dine.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed Friday, June 14, through Dec. 14, 2013. Reservations are required and subject to availability. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends. See Terms and Conditions for full details.
See all terms