By Travelzoo Staff
A Village landmark, Cafe Espanol has been serving traditional Spanish cuisine since 1976. Zagat praises its "satisfying" fare and sangria that "always calls you back," rating its food and service "very good to excellent" (21).
Why we love it
- For $55, 2 people can share dinner with wine at Cafe Espanol
- Regularly $114, this deal includes 2 appetizers and entrees plus a pitcher of sangria or bottle of wine
- Zagat praises the "satisfying" fare and sangria at this Village landmark
- OpenTable users award it 4 stars
- For $45, get tapas and sangria for 2 people, regularly $105
Jan. 2, 2013 - April 9, 2013
172 Bleecker Street
New York, NY 10012
- For $55, regularly $114, two can share dinner and sangria at this Greenwich Village eatery. With this Local Deal, take your pick of items from the regular menu, including:
- Any two appetizers or salads (up to $11.95 each), such as a cheese plate with three imported cheeses
- Any two entrees (up to $29.95), including the 1.5 pound lobster, seafood paella or prime filet mignon with mushroom and red wine sauce
- A pitcher of sangria or a bottle of wine (up to $30), like the Emir Torrontes Clasico 2006
- Or, stop by for tapas and sangria: $45 gets five tapas and a pitcher of sangria or a bottle of wine (up to $30 value) for two people, regularly $105.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Wednesday, Jan. 9, through April 9, 2013. Reservations are required and subject to availability. This voucher is valid for 2 diners only. Offer is valid Sunday-Thursday only. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms