By Travelzoo Staff
Offering "unique cuisine and a comfortable environment," Manu's in Newark "has something for anyone," according to The Observer. For $29, regularly $63, two people can have lunch at this Ironbound district eatery.
Why we love it
- For $29, regularly $63, 2 people can have lunch at Manu's Tapas Bar & Sushi Lounge in Newark
- This deal includes a tapas plate, 2 entrees or sushi rolls and a $10 drink credit
- The Observer applauds this Ironbound eatery's "unique cuisine and comfortable environment"
Jan. 17, 2013 - July 18, 2013
Manu's Tapas Bar & Sushi Lounge
90 Ferry Street
Newark, NJ 07105
- This Local Deal includes your choice of items from the menu that "stands out from other locations" (Glocally Newark), including:
- Any tapas plate to share, such as the coconut panko sea scallops
- Two entrees, bento boxes or specialty sushi rolls (up to $20.25), such as sesame-crusted seared tuna or the Ironbound Roll with lobster tempura and spicy crab
- $10 beverage credit to put toward any alcoholic or nonalcoholic drinks
- Or treat your co-workers to lunch: $55 gets this deal for four people, regularly $127.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Friday, Jan. 18, through July 18, 2013. Reservations are required and subject to availability. This voucher is valid for 2 or 4 diners only. Limit 1 voucher purchase per person; additional vouchers may be purchased as gifts. Limit 1 voucher per table. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms