By Travelzoo Staff
The latest restaurant venture by the family behind Cara Mia and La Campagna, Acappello Ristorante is a "gleaming star in the constellations of Montclair dining," according to Suburban Essex Magazine.
Why we love it
- For $45, 2 people can taste the Italian cuisine of Acappello Ristorante in Montclair
- Normally $87, this deal includes 1 appetizer and 2 entrees from the regular menu
- Suburban Essex Magazine calls Acappello a "gleaming star"
- Urbanspoon & OpenTable reviewers award it 4 stars
Nov. 29, 2012 - June 1, 2013
398 Bloomfield Ave
Montclair, NJ 07042
- For $45, regularly $87, Travelzoo subscribers can taste the fresh Italian cuisine that Urbanspoon and OpenTable reviewers award 4 stars.
- With this Local Deal for two, select anything from the regular menu, including:
- One appetizer to share, such as eggplant rollatini (up to $12.95)
- Any two entrees, including filet mignon and ahi tuna
- Or treat the whole family: $85 gets this deal for four people, regularly $174.
- Acappello Ristorante is BYOB, so remember to bring your favorite bottle of wine with you.
Our Deal Experts have sourced more than 100 Local Deals across the U.S. and Canada for our Holiday Gift Guide
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Saturday, Dec. 1 through June 1, 2013. Reservations are required and subject to availability. Vouchers are valid for 2 or 4 diners only. Limit 1 voucher per table. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms