By Travelzoo Staff
Pearl Restaurant won a Best of Bergen: Readers' Choice Award 2011 for best BYOB restaurant, and owner Maximilian Viola calls his spot "simple and sweet," with a focus on fresh menu items and a convivial dining atmosphere, according to NorthJersey.com. Sit down to dinner for two at this Ridgewood favorite for $49, regularly $99.
Why we love it
- For $49, sit down to dinner for 2 at Pearl Restaurant
- This deal includes an appetizer to share, 2 entrees, 2 sodas and a dessert
- Pearl Restaurant changes its menu daily based on available seasonal ingredients
- Bring your own wine or beer -- this Ridgewood spot is BYOB
Jan. 9, 2013 - July 11, 2013
17 South Broad St.
Ridgewood, NJ 07450
- Get access to the full menu, which changes daily based on availability of seasonal ingredients, with this deal that includes:
- Any shared appetizer, like Prince Edward Island mussels, tuna tartare or warm beet salad with pistachios and goat cheese
- Any two entrees, like the peppercorn-crusted filet mignon, grilled East Coast swordfish and pearl risotto
- A shared dessert, with choices that change daily but could include hazelnut mousse cake and tiramisu
- Two sodas
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Friday, Jan. 11, through July 11, 2013. Reservations are required and subject to availability. This voucher is valid for 2 diners only. Limit 1 voucher per table. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms