By Travelzoo Staff
The Starlight Fleet in Wildwood Crest earns rave reviews from Travelzoo subscribers -- 90% of whom tell us they enjoyed their wildlife-spotting cruises.
Why we love it
- Spot humpback whales, bottlenose dolphins, sea turtles and marine birds
- 50% savings on marine biologist-led cruises
- Tours available every day of the week throughout summer
- Travelzoo guests say "This experience really delivered"
Aug. 16, 2013 - Nov. 15, 2013
6200 Park Boulevard
Wildwood Crest, NJ 08260
- For $15 (reg. $30), set out on a 2-hour "Around Cape May" dolphin-watching cruise (trips depart at 10:00 a.m. Monday-Friday through summer)
For $20 (reg. $40), head out on a 3-hour "Big Trip" to see whales, birds & dolphins (valid through Oct. 15; trips depart daily in the height of summer)
For $18 (reg. $35), depart on a 2.5-hour "Weekend Special" Whale & Dolphin Watch (valid through Sept. 15; trips depart on summer weekends)
The fine print
Reservations required; subject to availability. May buy additional as gifts for others. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends. Tickets are priced for adults ages 13 and older, but vouchers can be used for guests of all ages.
See all terms