By Travelzoo Staff
This summer, Travelzoo subscribers can save 50% on whale-watching excursions with The Starlight Fleet of Wildwood Crest, N.J., which earns 4 stars from Yelp reviewers.
Why we love it
- Get up close with whales, dolphins and marine birds off the Jersey Shore
- Trips depart throughout summer
- Save 50% on 2 tour options; cruises available every day of the week
- The Starlight Fleet earns 4 stars from Yelp reviewers
July 1, 2013 - Oct. 15, 2013
JJC Boats, Inc.
6200 Park Boulevard
Wildwood Crest, NJ 08260
- These 2.5- to 3-hour tours are led by an experienced marine biologist, who will educate guests as they observe wildlife in their natural habitat. Keep an eye out for humpback whales, finback whales, minke whales, dolphins and marine birds.
- Select from two cruises:
- For $20 (reg. $40), head out on a 3-hour "Big Trip" to see whales, birds & dolphins (valid June 1 - Oct. 15; trips depart daily in the height of summer)
- For $18 (reg. $35), depart on a 2.5-hour "Weekend Special" Whale & Dolphin Watch (valid June 15 - Sept. 15; trips depart on summer weekends)
- Tours take place aboard the Atlantic Star, a 100-foot vessel that includes a fully stocked galley with food and refreshments available for purchase.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Monday, July 1, through Oct. 15, 2013. Reservations are required. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends. Subject to weather conditions. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms