By Travelzoo Staff
Awarded 4 stars by TripAdvisor reviewers, the Cape May Whale Watcher has been introducing passengers to marine wildlife for more than 15 years. For $25, regularly $50, Travelzoo subscribers can embark on a three-hour whale- and dolphin-watching tour with this top-rated company.
Why we love it
- For $25, regularly $50, climb aboard the Cape May Whale Watcher for a whale- and dolphin-watching tour
- On the 3-hour "Big Trip," cruise through the Delaware Bay and Atlantic Ocean on a 110-foot vessel
- Spot bottlenose dolphins, humpback and finback whales and sea birds
March 19, 2013 - Aug. 31, 2013
The Cape May Whale Watcher
1218 Wilson Dr.
Cape May, NJ 08204
- Set sail on "The Big Trip" with Captain Jeff, who narrates the tour and points out unusual sea birds, bottlenose dolphins, humpback and finback whales and sea turtles.
- Cruises depart daily at 1 p.m. during the spring and summer seasons. This voucher takes effect Saturday, March 30, 2013.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed Saturday, March 30, through Aug. 31, 2013. Reservations are required and subject to availability. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends. This deal is not available on: May 12, 25; June 16; July 3-5. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms