By Travelzoo Staff
Take advantage of the return of warmer weather with this Local Deal for wine tastings at Blue Mountain Vineyards & Cellars, a 50-acre Lehigh Valley winery that earns a 4.5-star rating from TripAdvisor users. For $25 (reg. $50), two can take in the vineyard's inviting and romantic setting with this deal for a tour of the cellar and tastings of award-winning wine.
Why we love it
- Spend the day among the grapevines and sprawling acres of Blue Mountain Vineyards & Cellars
- This $25 deal for 2 people includes a tour and 5 tastings of award-winning wines per person
- Wine tastings are paired with assorted cheeses
- For $49, make it an outing for 4 people
- The vineyard is rated 4.5 stars by TripAdvisor users
May 8, 2013 - Sept. 17, 2013
Blue Mountain Vineyards & Cellars
7627 Grape Vine Dr.
New Tripoli, PA 18066
- Try wines like the 2010 Cabernet Sauvignon, which recently earned the gold medal at the Eastern International Wine Competition, or the 2009 Petite Syrah, winner of numerous awards including silver medals from the Finger Lakes International Wine Competition and Pennsylvania Wine Competition. Try these (wines are subject to availability) and other varietals with this deal that includes five tastings per person and assorted cheese pairings.
- For $49, regularly $100, make it an outing for four people.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Friday, May 17, through Sept. 17, 2013. Reservations are required and subject to availability. Not valid on Sundays. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends. Subject to weather conditions. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms