By Travelzoo Staff
For $25 per person, embark on a three-hour whale- and dolphin-watching cruise from Cape May Whale Watch & Research Center, which Yelp users rate 4 stars. Regularly $40, Travelzoo subscribers can get up-close views of whales, dolphins and other marine life, less than 90 miles from downtown Philadelphia and three hours from downtown Manhattan.
Why we love it
- For $25 per person, take a 3-hour whale- and dolphin-watching cruise with Cape May Whale Watch & Research Center, regularly $40
- Keep an eye out for wildlife, which may include finback whales, minke whales, dolphins and marine birds
- Plan ahead for a summer outing --this deal is valid throughout summer 2013
Jan. 22, 2013 - Sept. 30, 2013
Cape May Whale Watch & Research Center
1121 Route 109
Cape May, NJ 08204
- During the tour, a naturalist guide will narrate and instruct guests on spotting techniques while observing wildlife in their natural habitat. Keep an eye out for finback whales, minke whales, blue whales, dolphins and marine birds.
- Tours depart daily at 1 p.m. from Utsch's Marina and take place aboard the M/V American Star, an 80-foot vessel that includes a fully stocked galley with food and refreshments available for purchase.
- Note: Tickets are priced for adults ages 13 and older, but vouchers can be used for guests of all ages.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Wednesday, May 1, through Sept. 30, 2013. Reservations are required and are subject to availability. For weekend dates book early. Whale- and dolphin-watching cruise is 3 hours long and departs every day at 1 p.m. Tickets are priced for adults ages 13 and older, but vouchers can be used for guests of all ages. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms