By Lisa Chung
Past Travelzoo guests and their children or grandchildren had a "great time" with water fights, hunting for treasure and, of course, pirate jokes.
Why we love it
- A family fun day on the water with pirates, games and more
- Subscribers rave about the "fantastic" experience and playfully warn of the "evil pirate"
- Dark Star Pirate Cruises earns a near-perfect 4.9 stars on Zerve
- Fits right into your schedule -- cruises depart seven times a day in the summer
May 17, 2014 - Sept. 21, 2014
6200 Park Blvd.
Wildwood Crest, NJ 08260
- For $23 (reg. $46), two can set sail aboard the Dark Star on a one-hour pirate cruise this summer
- Cruises include face painting, a treasure hunt, a water cannon battle, music and pirate stories
- One-hour cruises depart 3-5 times daily on Saturdays and Sundays until June 13 and seven times daily from June 14 through the end of summer
- The season opens May 17 -- make your reservations early in order to secure your spots on the ship
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed May 17, 2014 - Sept. 21, 2014; during merchant's operating hours. Reservations are required and subject to availability and weather conditions. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends. Limit one purchase per person; may buy additional as gifts. If limit is exceeded, voucher subject to forfeiture. Gratuity and tax, if applicable, are not included. Kids under 30 inches ride free.
See all terms