By Travelzoo Staff
Slip away to a Georgian-style inn and get pampered at the state's Top Destination Spa, according to Connecticut Magazine. This exclusive deal at the Spa at Norwich Inn saves nearly 40% on current rates.
Why we love it
- The historical setting is surrounded by New England's fall colors during peak foliage season
- Treat yourself at the inn's award-winning spa
- Little extras include complimentary afternoon tea & scones, evening wine tastings, guided walks and meditation sessions
- Foxwoods and Mohegan Sun casinos are both less than 20 minutes away
- The inn is two hours from New York City and Boston, and an hour from Providence
Spa at Norwich Inn
607 West Thames St.
Norwich, CT 06360
What's included & when
- Travel through Dec. 25, 2013
- $139 per night in a standard room with a queen bed, Sundays-Thursdays
- $169 per night in a Country King/Queen room, Sundays-Thursdays
- $199 per night in a Country King/Queen room, Fridays
- Includes a $50 spa credit
- Complimentary perks like afternoon tea & scones and evening wine tastings
The hotel is less than an hour from Bradley International Airport. Visit Fly.com
for cheap flights to Hartford.
The fine print
With this deal, you don’t have to decide yet when to go. Just purchase a voucher from Travelzoo then call the hotel directly at 860-425-3500 to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. Not available on: Sept. 26; Oct. 13, 25; Nov. 10, 29. Taxes, gratuities and a resort fee of $5.50 per person per night are not included. This deal is for double occupancy only. Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is encouraged.
See all terms