By Ryan Haase
"An establishment as charming as the city it calls home," (NBC) The Carroll Villa Hotel invites travelers to the Victorian seaside town of Cape May with a package for two that cuts prices nearly in half.
Why we love it
- Start the day picking breakfast from the "imaginative menu" (Baltimore Sun) at the Mad Batter restaurant, where Zagat ranks the food "Very Good to Excellent"
- At the southern tip of the Jersey Shore, the town is fringed by peaceful beaches and filled in with lanes of restored historic homes with gingerbread trims
- A two-minute stroll north ends at the boutiques and candy shops of the Washington Street pedestrian mall; a two-minute stroll south ends at the beach
The Carroll Villa Hotel
19 Jackson Street
Cape May, NJ 08204
What's included & when
- Travel Sept. 19 - Dec. 23, 2013; rates vary depending on dates
- Nov. 3 - Dec. 23, Sundays-Thursdays: $119 per night in a standard double room; $139 in a standard queen
- Sept. 19 - Oct. 31, Sundays-Thursdays: $129 per night in a double room; $149 in a queen
Two-night weekend stay, arriving Fridays, Oct. 18 - Dec. 20: $329 double or $369 queen
Two-night midweek stays are also discounted
Daily breakfast for two and choice of two mimosas or bloody marys (provided once per stay)
Trolley tour of Cape May's historic district (dependent on trolley schedule)
One bottle of wine per stay, and tastings at Hawk Haven Vineyard and Cape May Winery
Morning coffee, Wi-Fi, bottled water and a souvenir gift at checkout
30% discount on dinner at Mad Batter Restaurant with purchase of at least two entrees
The fine print
With this deal, you don’t have to decide yet when to go. Just purchase a voucher from Travelzoo then call the hotel directly at 877-275-8452 to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. Not available on: Oct. 13-14; Nov. 8-11, 27-28; Dec. 6-7. A resort fee of $10 per night is not included and will be paid directly to the hotel. Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is encouraged. Trolley tour is subject to pre-scheduled availability of the trolley, please inquire with the hotel when selecting stay dates. If trolley is not available, guests will be provided with a self-guided tour. Standard double room bookings valid for rooms #8, 11, 19, 23, 25. Standard queen room bookings valid for rooms #14, 16, 18, 26.
See all terms