By Travelzoo Staff
Wander to the coast of Wildwood -- named the state's top beach by the New Jersey Star-Ledger -- and stay in a 1950s retro-inspired hotel, The Starlux, in a one-bedroom suite while warm, sunny days linger into fall.
Why we love it
- Stay adjacent to one of New Jersey's most popular beaches
- These one-bedroom suites feature a separate living area and kitchenette
- Save more than 45% on visits midweek September-October and daily in November
- Select Fridays and Saturdays in early fall have also been discounted
- All guests staying through October receive continental breakfast
- Wi-Fi, parking and bike rentals are complimentary at this hotel
305 East Rio Grande Ave.
Wildwood, NJ 08260
What's included & when
- Sundays-Thursdays September-October (select weekends available) and daily in November
- $69 per night in a one-bedroom suite
- $119 for two nights
- Weekend option: Visit Sept. 27-28 or Oct. 25-26 for $89 per night or $149 for two nights
(Two-night voucher is now sold out)
One-bedroom suites sleep up to four people
- Complimentary Wi-Fi, parking and bike rentals
The fine print
UPDATE (Aug. 20, 2013): The $149 two-night weekend voucher is sold out.
See all terms
With this deal, you don’t have to decide yet when to go. Just purchase a voucher from Travelzoo then call the hotel directly at 609-522-7412 to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. Not available on: Sept. 1-2. Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is encouraged.