By Travelzoo Staff
Take some time away at a cozy bed-and-breakfast on the Jersey Shore with this exclusively negotiated deal that knocks 30% off current rates. Explore the upscale, seaside town of Spring Lake Heights with a two-night stay at The Evergreen Inn for $399, including beach passes for two, daily breakfast and two $25 massage credits.
Why we love it
- Arrive Sundays-Wednesdays through August, when most properties' prices soar. Two-night deals are $399 for a standard room, or upgrade to room or suite with a whirlpool tub for $60-$100 more. Three-night packages are available for $499-$699 for Sundays-Tuesday arrivals. All stays are packed with the above inclusions.
- The beach is just a five-minute drive away, and the inn provides everything needed for a fun day in the sand including complimentary use of boogie boards, towels, umbrellas and bicycles (based on availability).
- Downtown Spring Lake -- about a mile away -- boasts more than 50 unique shops and boutiques. For even more dining and shopping spots, check out the nearby towns of Avon-on-the-Sea, Point Pleasant and Sea Girt.
- The hotel is easily accessible from New York City and Philadelphia -- both are a 90-minute drive away. There's also a New Jersey Transit stop less than a mile from the inn.
206 New Jersey 71
Spring Lake Heights, NJ 07762
What's included & when
- June 13, 2013 - Aug. 29, 2013
- Summer escape for 2 in the upscale Jersey Shore town of Spring Lake Heights at 30% off
- $399 for 2 nights in a charming room at The Evergreen Inn
- $469 2-night stay in a room with a whirlpool tub or $499 for a suite
- 3-night stays are also available for $499-$599
- Daily full breakfast for 2
- 2 beach passes (reg. $20/ day)
- 2 $25 massage credits
- Stay Sundays-Thursdays through August
The fine print
With this deal, you don’t have to decide yet when to go. Just purchase a voucher from Travelzoo then click the link to Evergreen Inn on the voucher to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. Room type is guaranteed, however specific room requests cannot be guaranteed. Not available on: July 3-4. Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is encouraged. See Terms and Conditions for full details.
See all terms