By Travelzoo Staff
Sneak away from the stresses of daily life to Cape May, N.J., a winsome Jersey Shore destination known as the nation's first seaside resort town. The Star Inn, a place Fodor’s calls “an understated jewel,” is now available for just $99 per night Sundays-Thursdays through June 6. This exclusively negotiated Travelzoo deal knocks 55% off current rates.
Why we love it
- Couples or friends can congregate in guest rooms with king or queen beds. This deal also includes complimentary parking and Wi-Fi, along with two cups of joe at a nearby coffee shop and 15% off one treatment and one merchandise purchase at the spa located within sister property Congress Hall across the street.
- Visitors can saunter through the scenic streets of Cape May, which is a National Historic Landmark thanks to its concentration of beautiful Victorian homes. Pleasant shops, restaurants and even an old-fashioned soda fountain also beckon.
The Star Inn
29 Perry St.
Cape May, NJ 08204
What's included & when
- March 27, 2013 - June 6, 2013
- Seaside escape at The Star Inn in Cape May, N.J., at 55% off
- $99 per night, Sundays-Thursdays through June 6
- Also includes 2 cups of coffee at nearby shop, free parking and Wi-Fi access
The fine print
With this deal, you don’t have to decide yet when to go. Just purchase a voucher from Travelzoo, then call the hotel directly at 800-297-3779 to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. This deal is not available on: May 6-9, 26, 28-30; June 2-3. Reservations must be made by May 3, 2013. Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is encouraged. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms