By Travelzoo Staff
Overindulge in fun this spring at the country's biggest boardwalk, home to a plethora of entertainment, games, shopping and dining -- with this $100 two-night package at the newly renovated Blue Palms Resort. This Travelzoo-exclusive offer saves nearly 45% on regular rates.
Why we love it
- Get in touch with your inner kid at this retro-style hotel that will make you feel like you've traveled back in time. Steps from expansive beaches and close to world-class fishing, this boutique property has two sun decks, an outdoor heated pool with separate kiddie section, a fire pit and a barbecue area.
- Two people can stay in a room with either one king or two double beds, each featuring new décor and modern amenities, including refrigerators, in a cozy atmosphere.
- In addition to the beaches and excitement of Wildwood, visitors can rent a bike and ride along the picturesque path to the lighthouse, or take a drive to nearby Cape May or Atlantic City.
- A portion of each voucher purchased will go toward Jersey Cares Sandy relief efforts.
Blue Palms Resort
3601 Atlantic Ave.
Wildwood, NJ 08260
Tel: (609) 522-0606
What's included & when
- Jan. 15, 2013 - May 30, 2013
- Escape to Wildwood at the newly-renovated Blue Palms Resort for nearly 45% off regular pricing
- $100 for a 2-night stay for 2 people (reg. $178)
- Retro-style hotel surrounded by shopping and dining, and minutes from the beach and famous Wildwood boardwalk
- Arrive Sundays-Wednesdays, May 5-29
- Purchase multiple vouchers to stay more than 2 nights
Rides at Morey's Piers are not open during the week in May.
The fine print
With this deal, you don’t have to decide yet when to go. Just purchase a voucher from Travelzoo then call the hotel directly at 1-609-522-0606 to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. Not available: May 26-27. One additional guest may stay in the same room for $15 per night payable upon arrival. Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is encouraged. Due to seasonality, guests cannot call to make reservations until Monday, Jan. 21 and onward. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms