By Travelzoo Staff
Red Bank's Count Basie Theatre hosts the State Ballet Theatre of Russia for its rendition of one of the world's most loved ballets, "Romeo & Juliet." With this Local Deal, Travelzoo subscribers can save 30% on any seat in the house for the Feb. 17 performance at 3 p.m.
Why we love it
- The State Ballet Theatre of Russia presents the great romantic tragedy "Romeo & Juliet" at Count Basie Theatre
- Tickets for all seating levels are 30% off, $10.50-$31.50
- The 1-day-only performance is Sunday, Feb. 17, at 3 p.m.
- SeeChicagoDance.com calls the company "one of Russia's best-kept dance secrets"
- Promo code TRAVELZOO is required; see complete booking instructions
Feb. 11, 2013 - Feb. 17, 2013
'Romeo & Juliet'
Count Basie Theatre
99 Monmouth Street
Red Bank, NJ 07701
- The following seating levels are available:
- Upper Balcony ... $10.50 (reg. $15)
- Balcony ... $17.50 (reg. $25)
- Side Orchestra ... $24.50 (reg. $35)
- Orchestra and Loge ... $31.50 (reg. $45)
- The show features Sergei Prokofiev's "romantic and powerful score" and is choreographed by a former principle dancer with the Bolshoi Ballet. ABC News Chicago also notes the State Ballet Theatre of Russia's performances, which first graced American stages in 2006, are fairly new to the U.S.
- Booking Instructions
- Click "Buy Now," then click "Buy Now" again on the Romeo & Juliet landing page. Enter a ticket quantity and the promo code TRAVELZOO25 in the boxes, and click "Continue." Select a seating section and click "Best Available." (The "Choose Seats" option requires your Java plugin to be enabled.) Click "Continue," select an aisle preference and click "Continue" again. Review your order, choose a ticket delivery method, and click "Add to Cart." Log in or create an account to enter your billing information and complete your order.
The fine print
Promo code TRAVELZOO25 is required; see complete booking instructions. Additional fees of $2 per ticket will apply. Fees are determined by the venue and ticketing agent and not by Travelzoo. Full-price tickets are subject to the same fees.