By Travelzoo Staff
Catch legendary goalie Martin Brodeur in his 21st season as a New Jersey Devil with this month's return of the NHL. With this Local Deal, subscribers can get in on the action for as much as 50% off.
Why we love it
- Check out the New Jersey Devils and fiery players like Patrik Elias and Ilya Kovalchuk heat up the ice against the Bolts on Feb. 7
- 100 Level End Zone seats are $29, regularly $61.75 w/fees
- Upgrade to Rust/Orange Level for $49, regularly $65.75 w/fees
- A promo code is required; please see complete booking instructions
Jan. 21, 2013 - Jan. 31, 2013
New Jersey Devils
165 Mulberry Street
Newark, NJ 07102
- The following seating areas are available for the game on Thursday, Feb. 7, at 7 p.m. vs. the Tampa Bay Lightning at the Prudential Center in Newark:
- 100 Level ... $29 (reg. $61.75 w/fees)
- Rust/Orange Level (Lower Level Endzones) ... $49 ( reg. $65.75 w/fees)The Devils finished out the 2011-2012 season with an appearance in the Stanley Cup Finals.
- Booking Instructions
- Click "Buy Now." Click "Find Tickets" next to desired game. Enter code DEVILS in the "Enter Special Offer Code" box and click "Verify." Log in or create a new account. Select number of tickets and seating area from drop-down menu and click "Continue." Note: Any "100 level Travelzoo" option may be selected to proceed. Verify seat selection and click "Continue." Enter billing and credit card information and click "Submit Order."
A limited number of 100 Level tickets are available for the game on Friday, Jan. 25, at 7 p.m. vs. the Washington Capitals for $29, regularly $69.75 w/fees. (sold out).
The fine print
UPDATE (Tuesday, Jan. 22, 11:17 a.m.): A $1.25 per-ticket and $1.25 per-order fee has been added by the venue. Fees are determined by the venue and ticketing agent and not by Travelzoo. The Capitals and Islanders games are now sold out. See Booking Instructions for step-by-step details. Restrictions may apply.