By Travelzoo Staff
Get transported to Ireland this Valentine's Day without ever stepping on a plane. Michael Flatley's "Lord of the Dance" is coming to Princeton, and subscribers can save up to 30% on tickets. Or, take in the upbeat sights and sounds of the renowned percussion group in "Stomp" just a few days later.
Why we love it
- See Michael Flatey's "Lord of the Dance" on Thursday, Feb. 14 (Valentine's Day)
- Or, opt to see "Stomp" on Tuesday, Feb. 19
- Rear Orchestra and Balcony seats are $45, regularly up to $65
- A promo code is required; please see complete booking instructions
Jan. 16, 2013 - Feb. 19, 2013
McCarter Theatre Center
91 University Place
Princeton, NJ 08540
- Rear Orchestra and Balcony seats are $45, regularly up to $65, for the following performances at McCarter Theatre Center in Princeton:
- "Lord of the Dance" -- Thursday, Feb. 14 at 7:30 p.m.
- "Stomp" -- Tuesday, Feb. 19 at 7:30 p.m.
- About the shows: "Lord of the Dance" features traditional and modern Celtic dancing, music and colorful costumes. In "Stomp," performers use everything from matchboxes, wooden poles and brooms to garbage cans and hubcaps as instruments.
- Booking Instructions
- Click "Buy Now." Select February 2013 from the drop-down menu. Click "Buy" under desired performance on the calendar. Enter code TRAVEL in the "Promotion Code" box and click "Submit." Choose seating level by clicking on the map. Click on circles to select desired seats, then click "select" next to "Web Zoo" and then "Add to Cart." Review order and click "Checkout." Log in or create a new account. Mobile users: Instead of selecting your seats from a map, select your seating level and enter a quantity of tickets in the box on the right. Click “Buy Tickets” and follow the prompts to book.
The fine print
UPDATE (Wednesday, Jan. 23 at 10:52 a.m.): Due to the popularity of this offer, tickets may sell out quickly.Only single seats remain for the "Lord of the Dance" performance.
See Booking Instructions for step-by-step details. Additional fees of $4.25 per ticket will apply. Fees are determined by the venue and ticketing agent and not by Travelzoo. Restrictions may apply.