By Travelzoo Staff
See the American Symphony Orchestra, singer Chris Isaak or National Circus of the People’s Republic of China this November at the State Theatre of New Jersey. With this exclusive deal, Travelzoo subscribers save up to 85% on tickets to these performances.
Why we love it
- For $9-$21 (regularly $22-$65), see The American Symphony Orchestra, Chris Isaak or "Cirque Chinois" in New Brunswick
- The American Symphony and Chris Isaak are each in town for 1 night only, Sunday, Nov. 4, at 3 p.m. and Monday, Nov. 5, at 8 p.m.
- "Cirque Chinois" performances are Saturday, Nov. 17, at 3 p.m. and 8 p.m. and Sunday, Nov. 18, at 3 p.m.
- Founded in 1953, the National Circus is one of China's longest-running circus troupes and has toured to 80 countries around the world
Oct. 23, 2012 - Nov. 18, 2012
State Theatre of New Jersey
15 Livingston Ave.
New Brunswick, NJ
- All tickets to the American Symphony Orchestra are $10 (reg. $31-$65) on Sunday, Nov. 4, at 3 p.m.
- Tickets are discounted in the following seating levels for Chris Isaak on Monday, Nov. 5, at 8 p.m.:
- Mid Balcony or Gallery ... $16 (regularly $38-$58)
- Mid Orchestra or Front Balcony ... $21 (regularly $58)
- Tickets are discounted in the following seating levels for "Cirque Chinois" on Saturday, Nov. 17, at 3 p.m. and 8 p.m. and Sunday, Nov. 18, at 3 p.m.:
- Gallery ... $9 (regularly $22-$28)
- Mid Orchestra or Front Balcony ... $19 (regularly $38)
- Note: Balcony seats on Saturday, Nov. 17, at 8 p.m. are not available.
The fine print
Click "Buy Now" and purchase a voucher for your preferred seating level. Seating will be allocated by the State Theatre as best available. Multiple vouchers purchased together will be seated together. Redeem the voucher at the State Theatre will call office 90 minutes prior to show. Stairs are required to get to the Gallery and Balcony levels. All sales final; no refunds, upgrades or exchanges. Must be used in 1 visit.