By Travelzoo Staff
Catch one of four concerts featuring "Rachmaninoff Blockbusters" performed by the New Jersey Symphony Orchestra at venues around the state this month. Music Director Jacques Lacombe leads the orchestra in Rachmaninoff Symphony No. 2 and Serhiy Salov tickles the ivories in Piano Concerto No. 3, with tickets for as much as 50% off.
Why we love it
- The New Jersey Symphony Orchestra performs Rachmaninoff's Piano Concerto No. 3 and Symphony No. 2 at 3 New Jersey venues this month
- Choose between performances on Thursday, Oct. 25, at 1:30 p.m. and Saturday, Oct. 27, at 8 p.m. at the New Jersey Performing Arts Center in Newark
- Alternately, catch the performance on Friday, Oct. 26, at 8 p.m. at Richardson Auditorium in Princeton or Sunday, Oct. 28, at 3 p.m. at the State Theatre in New Brunswick
- Section C seats are 50% off, $21 (reg. $42)
- Upgrade to Sections A and B and save 35% on tickets
Oct. 9, 2012 - Oct. 28, 2012
- Section C (3rd Tier, Rear Grand Tier and Side Orchestra) seats are $21, regularly $42, for the following performances:
- Thursday, Oct. 25 at 1:30 p.m. (New Jersey Performing Arts Center in Newark)
- Saturday, Oct. 27 at 8 p.m. (New Jersey Performing Arts Center in Newark)
- Sunday, Oct. 28 at 3 p.m. (State Theatre in New Brunswick)
- Section B (Far Right and Far Left Balcony) seats are $37.70, regularly $58, and Section A (Side and Right/Left Balcony) seats are $48.10, regularly $74, on Friday, Oct. 26, at 8 p.m. at Richardson Auditorium in Princeton. Section C tickets are not available for this performance.
Section A and B seats are available for 35% off for the performances at the New Jersey Performing Arts Center and State Theatre.
The fine print
To purchase tickets, click "Buy Now." Enter code TRAVELZOO and click "Go." Choose a performance. Select a price level, enter quantity of tickets and click "Add to Cart." Enter word verification and click "Continue." Select ticket delivery method and click "Checkout." Log in or create an account to finish purchase. Fees of $3 per ticket are additional.