By Travelzoo Staff
Drive down winding roads as the hills rise up in the distance and then stretch your legs at the state's "most welcoming bed & breakfast," according to Virginia Living Magazine. Starting at $99 per night, visit the Mountain Lake Lodge with an exclusive deal that adds in a $50 food and beverage credit and $50 to spend on mountain activities.
Why we love it
- On the heels of a fresh renovation, this is the kind of lodge where guests can do many things or nothing at all, as rooms prompt relaxation with a lack of televisions. The property has a heated outdoor pool and an on-site restaurant and tavern serving up quality local brews. Live music often fills the air on summer evenings when the lodge invites performers to play in the gazebo.
- Use the credit toward outdoor activities such as guided hikes, mountain biking, yoga, archery, fishing, canoeing, kayaking, tubing, fly fishing, rafting and hunting. Travel Sundays-Thursdays through October. Larger suites and two-night weekend stays are also available.
- Deep in Virginia's Blue Ridge Mountains, the property is less than a half hour to Blacksburg and Virginia Tech.
Mountain Lake Lodge
115 Hotel Circle
Pembroke, VA 24136
What's included & when
- June 9, 2013 - Oct. 31, 2013
- Virginia retreat for up to 4 people to the Mountain Lake Lodge at nearly 55% off
$99 per night in a Stone Lodge Room or $129 in a Suite, Sunday-Thursday arrivals
2-night weekend stays are $249 in a Stone Lodge Room or $279 in a Suite, Friday-Saturday arrivals
Includes a $50 food and beverage credit and a $50 mountain activity credit
Travel through October
The fine print
With this deal, you don’t have to decide yet when to go. Just purchase a voucher from Travelzoo then use the link on the voucher to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. Not available on: July 4-7; Aug. 30-31; Sept. 1-2; Sept. 6-7, 20-21 and all Fridays and Saturdays in October. Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is encouraged. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms